i am buying a home from my father he is giving me a private loan with interest charging current interest rate, how can i make payments to avoid ribbis?


The way to do this is by making a heter iska and applying this to the loan.

This has to be done at the beginning of the loan arrangement, so that at this stage you should “repay” the loan, and re-borrow the money after making the heter iska document.

You can download a standard heter iska document from the site, and apply it to the loan in question.

Best wishes.


Share The Knowledge

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Interest on loans or ask your own question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *