Is it ever permitted to sign the K’subah in one city and hold the wedding in another city?


The Kesubah may be written in a different location than the wedding. As long as it is signed and the kinyan is made in that place.

Share The Knowledge

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Wedding or ask your own question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *