Someone paid me with a cheque that bounced.Am i allowed to ask him,not only for another cheque but also for the charges that i incurred?dovid


You may ask for the loss that was incurred as a result of the bounced cheque. It is not ribbis because it isn’t for the extension of the loan, but to pay for damages.

Tags: Check ribbis

Share The Knowledge

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Interest on loans Check ribbis or ask your own question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *