Question:

I was at Walmart and they had kosher hot dogs, they are super good, cost a little bit more but well worth it. So what are some other Kosher foods

Answer:

I am happy to hear that you ;like kosher food. There are many kosher products, and there are many people that like kosher chicken and kosher poultry because of a process that they undergo in order to make them kosher. there are thousands of kosher products, with a symbol of the OU, which is an O with a capital U inside it. It looks like this Untitled

By the way, if you are Jewish, when you eat kosher you are also fulfilling a commandment to eat only food that is kosher. So you can have your cake and eat it too, spiritual and physical excellence together.

Tags: Kosher

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Kashrut of products Kosher or ask your own question.

One Response to “food”

1. Thank You very much Rabbi, I will be looking for that symbol