For donations Click Here

Guardian for Alzheimer’s patient

My grandfather has Alzheimer and he often does things which are not responsible. Since he can’t function responsibly who has ownership and control over his monetary belongings according to halacha. Can his children manage it.


According to the Halacha it is the responsibility of the Beis Din to appoint an apotropus – a guardian over his property. Close family members shouuld approach a mutually agreed Beis Din to arrange this.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *