To Donate Click Here

Employer owes money


I did work for a jewish person.He owes a large amount but denies owing anything. Knowing that this person will not go to ” DIN TORAH” what my option?


The correct procedure is to contact a Beis Din and request that they send him a summons to appear at a Din Torah. If he refuses to appear in Beis Din, the Beis Din will usually give permission to pursue the matter in court if the claim appears justified.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *