2 fleishig spoons were washed in a sink with milchig dishes. How do I make my kitchen kosher again?

Answer:

If there was no actual meat or milk on the dishes, everything is fine. Even if there was milk or meat on the dishes/spoons, but the water you used was not hot, everything is fine. If the water you used was hot to a level of discomfort (yad soledes bo), and the dishes/spoons were dirty so that you think hot meat touched the spoons/hot milk touched the dishes, the specific spoons/dishes would require kashering.

Tags: dishes Meat milk sink

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Mixtures of meat and milk dishes Meat milk sink or ask your own question.

One Response to “Milky Spoons Washed with Meaty Dishes”

1. I don’t understand doesn’t the rema in 95:3 hold like tosafos that yoreh choleves is a taam sheni b’issur and that even if the keilim have nothing on them if they are bnei yoman its assur? If you can explain thanks