A couple is going through a divorce. He has left the home & she lives there. Can she lend some of her properties ex.a crockpot or folding table to a third party to borrow temporarily without his permission?


She may make normal use of household items as in the past, which would include lending small items to neighbors and the like.

Tags: Divorce separation

Share The Knowledge

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Divorces Divorce separation or ask your own question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *