For donations Click Here

Din Torah in Country without Bais Din

In my country, there is no bes din or dayanim, what can i do in regard to a loan that another yid owes me. where can i get a permission to take him to a goyshe tribunal?

best regards.


Our Beis Din offers a unique service for people living abroad. A video conference hearing can be held when the two parties live abroad. For details please contact  [email protected]  with the pertinent details.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *