Greetings Rabbi
Could you please enumerate the times when the three-time method for hand washing is needed? 3 times is only needed in the morning upon waking before praying and when leaving a cemetery, see Mishna Brura 4:39
Before praying is the three-time method needed? Upon waking before morning prayers
If one touches a bug does one require to wash with the three-time method? No, just wash with some water, Shulchan Aruch O:C 4:18
When one washes after going to the bathroom and if one washes with soap without a kli does one have to alternate hands? No
If I dry my hands and there are remains of fluff from the towel can I proceed to wash my hands (before eating Bread) or do I have to
remove them? It should be removed
Is it allowed to perform Netilat Yadayim with wet hands? Yes
If after eating bread I have to go to the bathroom do I have to perform Mayim Ahcronim? Yes, some rely on the washing from the bathroom
Are ear wax and snot covered parts? What if I touch my earphone do I have to wash my hands? Yes; earphone only if dirty
Thank you for answering and best regards.

Tags: Netilat Yadayim

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Washing hands (netilat yadaim) Netilat Yadayim or ask your own question.

One Response to “Netilat Yadayim 3”

1. Regarding washing with wet hands – it is better to dry them first.