I would like to know if there is someone in your organization that can write a GET for me as I don’t wish to deal with the Rabanut.


Aside from the Rabanut, the only other places that I know of that you cn give a get would be B’datz Eida Hachareidis, or the Beis Din of R;’ N. Karelitz Shlit”a.

Tags: get

Share The Knowledge

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Divorces get or ask your own question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *