For donations Click Here

Giving a Get


if a wife is overaeas in israel and one wants to give her a get does she have to be there or can he send it to her?


It can be sent to her through the Bais Din. Speak to the Bais Din involved with the get for all the specifics.


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *