For donations Click Here

Surrogate mother


May a single man have a child through a surrogate. He would need am egg donor as well. He is getting older and would like to have a child. If he is a Cohen, does that change anything?


This is a very serious question, and has to be discussed with a qualified Rov in person. You can try Horav Dovid Cohen shlit”a at 718-376-7388. 718-376-7423.

Best Wishes

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *