For donations Click Here

Can I be moser someone who stole from me


I gave a person a substantial amount to invest in a property. Because he had difficulties, he did not use it for the investment. I am choshed because of the circumstances and his comments to the person that brought me to him, he did not have any intention of investing the money. He needed it to get out of debt. I have saved a whatsapp conversation where he basically stated that some people messed him and that is why he cant come up with the money. Another proof is that when I asked him to show me the accounts to show where my money went, he did not show them.

Can I go to the authorities? I don’t feel that bais din will be able to resolve this


You should go to bais din, and if bais dn sees that they can’t help you, they will send you to the court system.



Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *