Question:

I’m not Jewish, my mother is not Jewish. I want to convert to Judaism. I have to do the blood covenant ceremony the dan b-r-i-t

Answer:

What you need in order to convert to Judaism is a full conversion. This includes circumcision, accepting to practice and fulfill all of the commandments of the written and oral torah, and immersion in a mikva (ritual bath). This is a process that takes some time and has to be done through a recognized Rabbinical Court, to ensure that the process is indeed done correctly. If you are serious about doing this, let me know where you live and I will try to get you in contact with a Rabbinical court in your area that can help guide you through the process.

Best Wishes

Tags: Converts

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Conversions and converts Converts or ask your own question.

2 Responses to “Doubt about circumcision”

1. I live in Brazil in the city of Belém – Pará

• The first step that you should take is to attach yourself to a reputable orthodox Jewish community in Brazil. Find out where they are and become part of the community there. They will be able to help you from there.
      Best Wishes