For donations Click Here

withholding rental checks


I leased an apartment I own in Kiryat Malachi to tenants who are withholding rental checks. I want to bring them to Din Torah. Can the hearing take place in Jerusalem or has it to take place in Kiryat Malachi.
I tried contacting HaRav Yerusalavski in Kiryat Malachi who runs a beis din lemamonos, but he is currently sick and from what I gather that beis din is currently not functioning.
The regular local batei din (kiryat malachi, askelon, ashdod, rehovot) do not deal with monetary disputes.
So without turning to a lawyer, how can I request a hearing.


You can try our beis din and see how he responds.

The number is 02-5023637  between six thirty and eight thirty PM.


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *