What expenses are included in the calculation to determine if a person has sufficient funds or ability to generate funds, to cover expenses for the year? Is it minimum needed to live?

Rent/mortgage? What if, theoretically, they could fine less expensive living arrangements?
Children’s daycare and/or tuition?


Whatever is considered normal living expenses, depending on where you life, including Rent/mortgage, children’s daycare and tuition, and whatever you need to live normally. If you don’t make enough to support these expenses you are definitely considered not having 200 zuz. (Assuming that you do’t have a significant amount of money in savings, etc.)
Have a kesiva V’chasinma Tova, and it should be a year of parnossa b’shefa, for you and your whole family.

Tags: tzedakah

Share The Knowledge

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Tzdakah and maaser tzedakah or ask your own question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *