For donations Click Here

old unpaid loan


What should I do if after 17 years I did not collected a debt ? How do you condone a debt?


My understanding of your question is that you want to forgive the loan. By all means you can do so, by simply stating that you forgive the loan, and that you will not claim it anymore. The truth is that in any case it is possible that shmitta nullified the loan, if you did not write a pruzbul.

Best wishes


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *