If one cuts the tongue a little on some crispy food but does not see any blood on the fork or spoon upon quick glance (not really inspecting), is it okay to continue eating? I continued using my fork. After I finished eating, I did see a little when I poked at my tongue. Was it wrong to continue eating? If so, is there something to do to make up for it?
Blood from your mouth that is still inside your mouth is not a problem to ingest, it is only after it leaves your mouth, that it looks like you are eating blood. Please see the following post https://dinonline.org/2019/07/21/swallowing-blood/
If you didn’t see any blood on the fork, you can continue eating without worrying that maybe something got on to the fork, because we don’t have to assume that something assur happened.