I have a biopsy scheduled for Monday20 July . It falls during the 3 weeks of Ben Hamezarim. Is it okay to do the test or should I postpone it?
If it is possible to postpone it for after the three weeks, that is what should preferably be done, however if time is of essence, then you do it whenever it has to be done.
Best wishes and a refuah shleima .
Emes L’yackov ftnt. 515, Kovetz Halachos 7-4.