For donations Click Here

Child support


If my ex remarried would I still have to pay child support?


Under normal circumstances a divorced man would continue to pay child support, (they are still his children and responsibility even if his ex remarries) however this is usually stipulated in the divorce agreement.

Best wishes

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *