- What is the geder for intimate conversation during niddus that is assur?
- Is anything related to a couple’s intimate life assur to discuss?
- My husband may call his Rebbe while I’m a nidda to discuss a number of issues related to how we use our time. While I’m a niddah, may I ask my husband to bring up a topic about how often and when intimacy takes place? Is he allowed to discuss it? Can I discuss it with my husband?
- Any conversation that is going to cause them an internal excitment, is not permitted, because of what it can cause.
- Talking about thier intimate life is definitely ncluded in this.
- You husband may discuss these questions while you are a nidda, however the two of you may not discuss it, as stated above. There will be time to discuss it later.
- Best wishes
Y:D 195-1, Badei Hashulchan 195-5.