To Donate Click Here



Good morning.
The board of education pays for p3 (private teaching /tutoring) for kids with learning disabilities.
A girl I know didn’t use her P3 hours this year. She just graduated high school and is taking a college level course exam next week. She asked if I can use these P3 hours to help her. (I would bill as if I saw her during the school year – I don’t think kids are eligible past high school for it). Is this okay?



This question depends on what the government allows. If they allow it it is fine, but if not then not.

Best wishes


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *