For donations Click Here

Canceling conversion


Hello, I converted to Judaism 10 years ago. I was taking psychotropic medications at that time. I lived in Israel and married there in a Jewish ceremony. We are secular and live in Europe now. How can I cancel my conversion?




In general there is no such thing as canceling a conversion. A person who got a Jewish soul, can not just cancel it. Nevertheless, I would advise that you speak to the Beis Din that did the conversion.

Have a good day

Join the Conversation


  1. Hello if it was a reform or conservative conversion it wasn’t a real one anyway. And if it was an orthodox one. You are Jewish and cannot be secular u must keep Jewish laws

    1. Since the conversion was done in Israel, it was done by the Rabbanut, which is a n Orthodox conversion.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *