For donations Click Here

Flooded Apartment


I own an apartment in Israel that I do not use frequently. Due to the rain, the drain in the balcony was clogged and flooded my unit and the unit downstairs as well. Does fixing the water damage on the apartment downstairs my responsibility ? Thank you very much.




Since the water went to the other apartment because for your clogged drain, and from your apartment, yes you would have to pay for the damages. However, like many monetary questions, a definite answer can only be given after knowing all the facts from all of the sides.

Best wishes 


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *