Can a person speak to a parent or spouse about things that bother them in order to release tension. These things might be loshon hara about a relative or boss or co worker or someone from shul, ect.


Please see here for an answer to this question.

Best wishes.

Share The Knowledge

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Slander (Lashon hara) or ask your own question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *