1) What is the status of clothes that negel vaser water splashed on? Does it make a difference if its in middle of the process (while washing) or if after?
2) what happens if someone took a bath with negel vaser water that was spilled out in a tub?
3) does it make a differance if it was first negel vaser or 2nd negel vaser for both of these questions.
- If negel vaser water splashed onto clothing, that part should be washed off once, and that is enough. If the water of negel vaser (i.e. the water that was poured over his hands) splashed on his clothing after he finished washing his hands the water has the same status as in middle of washing the hands. The source of this is because the Shulchan Aruch O:CH 4-9 says that we should not benefit from the water even after washing with it, to water a garden, and it should not be slipped in a place that people walk because of the ruach ra on it.
- If someone already took a bath and some of the water was from negel vaser, they do not have to worry because the water was botil in the rest of the bath water.
- I don’t know what first or second negel vaser means.
- Ishei Yisroel 2 ftnt. 20 in the name of R’ S. Z. Auerbach zt”l and ybchl”ch R’ C. Kanievsky shlit”a.
- Eshel Avrohom (Butchatch) Tinyona 8 brought in Ishei Yisroel ibid that negel vaser water is botil b’rov similar to urine that is botil b’rov or with a revi’is.