For donations Click Here

Making a Shaliach (Envoy) for Heter Iska

I am taking a business loan from another religious Jew who is living in england.  I was wondering if i can make a shaliach to sign my heter iska, and how do I go about assaigning a shliach. (the money will be invested in england).
Wonderful service you provide.
Thank you.


There is no problem in appointing a shaliach (envoy) to sign the heter iska for you.

The envoy can be appointed by any means, including telephone, e-mail, mail, and of course in person.

It is nonetheless advisable to make the appointment by a means that leaves a record, so that there will be proof of the appointment, but there is no halachic requirement to do this.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *