For donations Click Here

Writing a will


How can we write a halachically valid will that leaves the estate to the surviving spouse, or, if we are both deceased, appoints a guardian for minor children and distributes our assets equally among all the children, daughters included?




This is something that needs the skill of a person that knows halacha and the local laws. It would be a good idea for you to contact a local Bais Din, or one of the prominent Rabbis in your area to give you a recommendation of a person that is qualified to do this for you.

Best wishes

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *