For donations Click Here


hi im 15 and i need to make a pruzbul, but there’s two problems that my father mentioned to me and i would like to know what i should do

first i don’t own any land and i would like to know how i could right the pruzbul

and if i live in my father’s house would i have to right out a pruzbul for my father also


You don’t need to own land, rather the borrower who owes you money needs to own land [even a tiny amount] in order for the pruzbul to be effective. In the event that he does not have land you can transfer him a piece of land of your father’s [with his permission].

Your father should be writing his own pruzbul to retain his loans.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *