What is the halacha if a parent gave a decent sum of money temporarily to help renovate a childs house which was to be repayed when they can. then a decent amount of time goes by, what happens when shemitah passes?


The parent should write a pruzbul which will ensure that the loan remains in place and collectible.

Tags: pruzbul shmittah

Share The Knowledge

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged The seventh year (shemittah) pruzbul shmittah or ask your own question.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *