Question:

Hi,
A few months ago on a erev Shabbos I realized my cholent wasn’t cooking I opened the pot and touched a piece of meat to see if it was cooking. I realized after that I had a piece of chocolate probably 10 minutes before and my hands might have been dairy. Do I need to worry that Dairy went onto the meat and the cholent pot is now not kosher?

At the time me and my wife decided that it’s not a problem because most likely my hands didn’t have chocolate on them , The last few days it’s been bothering me that maybe I did the wrong thing.

Thanks ,

Answer:

i agree. although you should make sure your hands are not milky before touching meat, however you don’t have to be afraid in retrospect that maybe your hands were not clean.

Best wishes

Tags: milk and meat

Not what you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Mixtures of meat and milk milk and meat or ask your own question.