For donations Click Here

Halacha, nida


Im 40 years old, a past few months start do experience changes in my period. My doctor recommended me to take hormones, but the problem is that they made me sports and I’m afraid that I will be nida al the time. What I can do and how halacha works with this situation?




There is an organization that helps women is situations such as yours, called tahareinu. It might be helpful for you to call them and discuss what medication you are aking and the specifics, and they might be be to help and advise you. The site is, and their phone number is 0722-242424.

Best wishes


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *